Having trouble keeping track of all your cryptocurrencies? Me too! Out of all the things in crypto that I have gotten really good at over the past few years being in the space, tracking my crypto portfolio has been at the bottom of my list. I shouldn't be… I don't do a TON of trades, but I certainly don't manage my coins very well in a statistical sense and so I did this round up of the best cryptocurrency portfolio apps to manage your coins in hopes that it would light a fire under my own arse! Follow The ‘Stache as I dive into my top 5 cryptocurrency portfolio managers that each have a very unique feature.
I felt like a video would really demonstrate these unique features for each portfolio app, but I wanted to at least put the top 5 here in a list so you can also get to them quickly and check them out without watching the whole video if you don't want to (although it will break my heart if you don't watch the video!!!).
- Delta – This is my current favorite portfolio manager for my crypto as they have both a desktop AND a mobile version that sync together. Love the design!
- Altpocket – Great design, online interface with a cool unique social element woven into your portfolio management.
- Cointracking – The MOST comprehensive stats, graphs, and charts for tracking your coins. If you want the full treatment with all the bells & whistles then this is the tracker for you.
- Cointracker – While the interface is simple, they give you all the info you need AND the unique feature is their in-depth tax forms they generate dynamically for you.
- CryptoCompare – This is a great staple and has a ton of metrics, but my favorite feature is the dynamic pricing and metrics that update in REAL TIME!
Hopefully these portfolio apps have helped you to get your crypto organized! I need to take my own advice and keep my portfolio a little more organized as well, so until next time…