Need In-Person Help With Crypto?
Get a One-on-One Personal Consult over video chat where we can cover a variety of topics of your choice. You get to ask direction questions and get help with just about anything in crypto. Contact me here to set up a personal consult.
Sign up for The ‘Stache’s Step-by-Step Bitcoin Beginners course where I teach you in person how to get started trading cryptocurrency in a hands-on style classroom.
Date: TBD | Location: TBD | Cost: $95 (includes $10 of free crypto!)
NEXT HANDS-ON COURSE - TBD
Interested in the class? Jump on the waiting list:
(As soon as I have over 10 people on the waiting list I will schedule a class immediately!)
My true passion in crypto is to help those that are new to investing in Bitcoin and Altcoins and need quality information and guidance so they can start off with a solid foundation of fundamental ideas & best practices. Education is one of the most important and overlooked areas of cryptocurrency and while there are many influcencers online that focus on the "when to buy, when to sell" type of stuff (and have garnered huge followings for it), I have stuck to my guns and try to remain an unbiased source of high quality information for those that truly are seeking to learn the fundamentals.
My step-by-step course is aimed at the absolute beginner in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency. I personally walk you through everything you need to know in a hands-on classroom where we have fun & questions are always encouraged. Even those with some familiarity with Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency will find a wealth of new tips, tricks, and resources to increase their portfolio.
Cryptocurrency IS the future and I can help you to navigate the world of Cryptocurrency so you can get started down the road to financial freedom. This explosive industry is being driven by a technology that is as revolutionary as the automobile was in the 1920’s & the internet was in the late 1980’s. I know, I know, it all seems very “technical”, but I present the information in a way that is easy to digest, I do not use a lot of “technical jargon” that you won’t understand, and I even provide a nice summary guide when we are done!
Here is a little teaser video that gives you an idea about how the class feels!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Full Overview of Bitcoin & Crypto Basics
How Bitcoin Is Valued & Why It’s The Next Big Thing
How To Buy & Sell Bitcoin
Factors That Affect The Market
Securing & Storing Bitcoin
Basic Trading Strategy
How Exchanges Work
How To Manage Your Portfolio
All this and more! (see the full syllabus below)
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE COURSE
- 3 Hour Hands-on Course
- $10 in FREE Cryptocurrency sent to you after the lesson
- Certificate of Completion
- A Summery Guide of the course in PDF format
- Healthy snacks and drinks provided
Did You Know That There Will Only Ever Be 21 Million Bitcoins?
(You can even buy a fraction of 1 Bitcoin!)
- You must have a laptop with the ability to access the internet over WiFi
- You should have a bank account (although this is not absolutely necessary for the course)
- You must come prepared to learn & have fun doing it!
ABOUT THE ‘STACHE
Shea Newkirk is an entrepreneur with over 15 years of experience in the tech, design, and development industries. Based out of Long Beach, CA, Shea is the owner and creative lead developer at Long Beach Web Design, a design & development firm focusing on custom e-commerce solutions for small to mid-sized businesses. Shea has been a supporter and holder of Bitcoin since late 2013 after realizing the massive potential of crypto & blockchain technology. Also known as “The ‘Stache” in the cryptocurrency world, he is the writer of the popular online education resource and blog for beginners in cryptocurrency TheCryptoStache.com. Covering a wide variety of cryptocurrency topics from the basics to more complex subjects like tax implications, everything is written in an easy-to-understand way with a fun edge. In addition to his business pursuits, Shea is also a local musician and enjoys playing Folk, Bluegrass, & Country music with his band Brother Pines.
Welcome & Introduction to the Course
- Greetings & Introducing “The ‘Stache”
- Pre-flight Checklist
What is Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency?
- What is Bitcoin?
- Industry Terms To Know
- How are Cryptocurrencies Different than Bitcoin?
- Understanding Blockchain Technology
- Cryptocurrency “Mining” Explained
Using Bitcoin to Achieve Financial Freedom
- What Gives Bitcoin Value?
- The Risk vs Reward
- Early Adopters Always Profit
- Comparing Investments
- The Road To Financial Freedom
Absolute Essential Resources for Beginners (hands-on exercise)
- The News
- The Social
- The Stats
- The Exchange
- The Wallet
How to Get Started Buying Bitcoin (hands-on exercise)
- Converting Fiat to Bitcoin
- Your First Wallet
BREAK (10 minutes)
How to Get Started Buying Bitcoin THE SEQUEL (hands-on exercise)
- Understanding Private/Public Keys
- Moving Assets The Right Way
- Why Is Everything Priced In Bitcoin?
- Buying Beyond Bitcoin
Understanding Crypto Exchanges (hands-on exercise)
- The Difference Between Exchanges
- Coinbase Pro, Binance Overview
- How to Read Trading Charts
- Trading Fees: A Necessary Beast
The Safety & Security of Cryptocurrency Investing
- Is Bitcoin Only For Criminals?
- How Safe Is My Money?
- How to Spot a Scam
Holding On For Dear Life: The Long Term Game
- The Long Term Strategy
- The Short Game
- Trading Mentality: Avoiding FOMO & FUD
Overview of Advanced Trading Strategies
- Buy The Hype, Sell The News
- Technical Analysis
- Margin Trading
Cash Out or HODL?
- Should you take profits or just hold?
- Converting Cryptocurrency Back To Fiat
- Tax Implications of Buying & Selling Bitcoin
Your Next Steps
- What Now?
- What If I Have Additional Questions?
- Personal Consults
- Final Summary & Questions
- Till Next Time Folks!